You might be looking for Best Flatbed Film Scanners, that’s why you are on this article right? Don’t worry we have listed the top and best products in this category and we are sure you will get the best one. Below product list will help you to compare the features of the product and you will able to decide the product that you are looking for.
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Best Flatbed Film Scanners Our Top Picks 2021
- Edit your photo and you can save.
- Optimized user experience
- Customize your preference
- Ideal for team sharing
- Stress-free usability for any users
- Save old photo memories
We have analysed and create the list of 10 Best products for you. We hope that our work will help you to choose the best product and clear the confusion about which one to choose.
We analyse many Flatbed Film Scanners and choose a best one for you is a Negative Film : Scanner and converter, which comes with many features that you’ve never heard before. This one is the best one in the market today. However, if you want to explore more and don’t want to spend big on Flatbed Film Scanners, then you can also choose Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black which comes with all the basic and good features that we expect.
To help you in to choose best one, we have made this list of the Best Flatbed Film Scanners for you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Negative Film : Scanner and converter
- 2. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- 3. KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- 4. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300, Scan 4×6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
- 5. HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer with Wireless Printing, Works with Alexa (G5J38A)
- 6. Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System, Black
- 7. KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5″ LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
- 8. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
- 9. KODAK 35mm Slide and Film Viewer – Battery Operation, 3X Magnification, LED Lighted Viewing – for 35mm Slides & Film Negatives
- 10. Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner, 1.7″ x 14.5″ x 9.9″
View the Best Flatbed Film Scanners on the Market, Below.
1.Negative Film : Scanner and converter
- Import your picture from gallery or take a photo with camera
- Share with your friends via email, facebook ,whatsApp or other social networks
- Edit your photo and you can save.
2.Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.3inch touch screen for complete end to end scanning and data utilization
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations. Operating Environment (temp) : 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F).
3.KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
4.Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300, Scan 4×6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.10 to 11.x. User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse.
5.HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer with Wireless Printing, Works with Alexa (G5J38A)
- Main functions of this all-in-one wide-format printer: copy, scan, fax, wide-format printing up to 11×17 inches, wireless printing, AirPrint, 2-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, and more
- Up to 50% less cost per page than color lasers with fast print speeds up to 22 pages per minute black; support high-volume office printing with a paper input capacity of up to 500 sheets with two 250-sheet paper trays
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Use Original HP 952 & HP 952XL ink cartridges for great result print after print; original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Print, scan, and copy in standout color on a variety of paper sizes from letter to 11×17 inches; tap and swipe the color touchscreen, easily manage print, scan, copy, and fax jobs directly at the printer
6.Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System, Black
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner (1) — scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi (2); batch-scan up to 36 photos at a time
- Share Stories for Future Generations — use the Epson FastFoto app (3) to add voice and text over your photos or create slideshows, right from your smartphone
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos — restore, organize, protect and share photos; scan Polaroid photos, panoramas, postcards and photos up to 8″ x 10″
- Single-step Technology — capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back of a photo in a single scan
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, color restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop and rotate
7.KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5″ LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files – NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
8.Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
9.KODAK 35mm Slide and Film Viewer – Battery Operation, 3X Magnification, LED Lighted Viewing – for 35mm Slides & Film Negatives
- OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE – Personal Slide Viewer Provides a Glimpse Into the Past by Enlarging and Lighting 35MM Slides & Film Negatives for All to Enjoy
- TRIPLE THE MAGNIFICATION – Since Most Slides & Films are Super Small, Our Built-In Magnifier Lens Enlarges Images by 3X Without Distortion, Blurriness or Loss of Detail
- POWERFUL BACKLIT LIGHT BOX – Large Viewing Area Features Ultra Bright Daylight LED Illumination to Render Images in Vivid, Crystal Clear Detail
- INCREDIBLE PORTABILITY – Convenient Battery Operation Lets You View Old Slides Anywhere in the World (Can also be DC powered, DC cables sold Separately)
- JUST POP IN THE SLIDE TO SEE – Dedicated Slide Slot & Film Input Allow You to Load & Look in an Instant; Quick-Eject Button Removes Slide So You’re On to the Next!
10.Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner, 1.7″ x 14.5″ x 9.9″
- Scan documents quickly and easily with fast scanning up to 10 seconds
- Enjoy ease of use with 4 ‘EZ’ buttons. With auto scan mode, the Scanner automatically detects what you’re scanning; Built in PDF button, easily scans and saves pdf’s that are editable and searchable
- Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great
Buyers Guide Questions
You may have the following question in your mind before you buy Best Flatbed Film Scanners:
Is Best Flatbed Film Scanners is worth to buy?
It depends on your needs. If you have a requirement of this product then go for it as we reviewed and make list based on featured products and many people are currently using it so it is worth so go for it.
Is there a place where I could get this same exact item for less money?
We have list featured and best customer review product from Amazon.com and Amazon.com have great products with great deals and you will get value for money.
While the search for the Best Flatbed Film Scanners is a little challenging, you will be happy to know that there are a few important features to consider. Just look out for the Flatbed Film Scanners with mentioned features earlier in this article.
We hope you enjoyed our article on “Top Ten Best Flatbed Film Scanners Available “, if so, please share it.
Tags: best rated flatbed film scanners, highest rated flatbed film scanners, flatbed film scanners reviews